Riverdale Reindeer Event Contract
Riverdale Reindeer (RR) agrees to abide by the following:
- We will deliver reindeer to the event venue at the appointed date and time.
- We will set up the designated display area. (20×20 corral provided by RR.)
- We will display reindeer in constant and continuous care under the supervision of our experienced handlers at RR.
- We will interact with the clients’ invitees and the reindeer under supervision of RR. Interaction will be limited to observation through the corral unless otherwise approved by RR.
- We will allow for the client and the invitees to take photographs with the reindeer at the discretion of RR.
- We will clean up, tear down, and remove all property and reindeer of RR upon conclusion of the event.
- It is important to note that, in most circumstances, RR will bring two reindeer to your event. However, if one of our reindeers is not in a place to cooperate or is easily agitated when handled, we reserve the right to bring only one reindeer to the aforementioned event. Their safety and comfort is of the utmost importance to us and we will never force them to do anything that they do not want to do.
- In addition please note that, while we do our very best to keep reindeer antlers intact for show season, we cannot guarantee that our reindeer will have antlers when on display at your event.
If at any time during the event, RR deems anything to be unsafe, RR has the right to do whatever is necessary to keep all parties, property, and reindeer safe. This includes, without limitation, removing the reindeer from the area and/or venue
Due to the fact that sheep/goats are host reservoirs for Malignant Catarrhal Fever, no sheep/goats shall be displayed at the venue with our reindeer. Should RR arrive at your venue to find sheep and/or goats on display, RR will leave the event and no refunds will be given.
Fees and Refund Policies
Each event is, at a minimum, scheduled for 2 hours in length. On top of the previously agreed upon price, there is an additional travel charge of $250.00 for events less than 25 miles from our farm, $500.00 for events between 25 and 50 miles from our farm, and $1000.00 for events over 50 miles from our farm. We require a non-refundable deposit of $1000.00 to secure your event date and time, with final payments to be received by Riverdale Reindeer no later than one week prior to your event.
Fees are final and deposits are non-refundable. We do not offer refunds unless we fail to provide services due to our own error and/or negligence. In the event that we are unable to attend your event due to suspected or confirmed illness, injury, family emergency, other circumstances outside of our control, or if we must leave your event before the appointed time due to our reindeer becoming unsettled or agitated, we will offer to reschedule your booked event for another date. Alternatively, a refund of up to 25% of your fee (not including the non-refundable deposit) can be negotiated at our discretion.